What Information do we Collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or communicate with us via e-mail.
- When ordering or registering, you will need to provide your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift certificate purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is NEVER sold, traded, transferred or otherwise given to any other entity.
- Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below, for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your Information?
We use the information you provide us when you register, purchase products or communicate with us via e-mail in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and products in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better serve you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- If you would no longer like to receive e-mails from us, please refer to the "How can you Opt-Out, Remove or Modify Information you have Provided to Us?" section below.
How do we Protect Visitor Information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by one person who has special access rights to our site. This person is required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be accessed only as stated above.
Do we use "Cookies"?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings (i.e., Mozilla Firefox, Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer, to name a few). Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you will not have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient. Also, some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders by contacting us via phone or e-mail.
Do we Disclose the Information we Collect to Outside Parties?
Absolutely not. We NEVER sell, trade, transfer or otherwise give your personal information to any other entity. The term "outside parties" does not include Michael's Fabrics. It also does not include our website host or other parties who assist us in operating our website, servicing our website when necessary, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others' rights, property or safety.
How can you Opt-Out, Remove or Modify Information you have Provided to Us?
To modify your personal information, you can go to the "My Account" link, which is located in the top right hand corner on our site. Please note that it may take 24 hours for your information to be deleted.
To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the "My Account" section of our site and remove your name, billing/shipping addresses, payment information and any and all other information you have provided. Please note, we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and, also, for our record keeping.
Changes to our Policy
Questions and Feedback
We welcome your questions, comments and concerns about your privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy or any other issue(s).
Online Policy Only
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.